MACRAME BABY SWING
And for the parents, there are times when you want to get on with a job without your toddler wanting to be held or clinging to your leg. Just pop your kids in the swing, an occasional push will keep them entertained while you get on with the day.
✔ 100% Cotton Handwoven.
✔ Sustainable native wood bars.
✔ L 12" W 12" H 9.5" / 30.5 x 30.5 x 24.13 cm.
✔ Up to 50 lbs
- Each baby swing is handwoven with 100% natural cotton, created from soft spun cotton that is crazy comfortable ideal for interiors and exteriors.
- Soft on the skin and designed not to turnover, our swings guarantee ultimate comfort.
- The beach, your backyard, or the living room; flatten it and take it with you.
- Our swings are easily transportable and simple to hang, wherever you go.
- Each swing is woven by hand, making it uniquely yours.
- No two NicaMade swings are the same.
- We use double stitch weaving which increases flexibility, durability, and breathability.
- Each swing takes 3 days to make, in which attention to detail is our priority.
BENEFITS OF SWINGING
One physical benefit of swinging is improved body awareness, which is your child’s understanding of the movements their bodies can and should make. How does swinging accomplish this? Within your body’s joints are receptors that, when activated, signal the location of those joints. So, when your child is pumping their legs on a swing, their bodies are also taking note of their joint movement. As a child becomes more confident on a swing, you’ll see them pumping harder, for longer.
Motor Skills and Coordination
Swinging also helps children as they develop coordination because swinging requires children to engage multiple muscle groups at once. They must engage their abdominal muscles to stay upright in the center of the swing, and they must use their legs to keep the swing moving. Their arms are also engaged as they hold onto the ropes or chains holding the swing to its frame.
Most kids aren’t consciously thinking about stress or the role it plays in their overall health and wellbeing. But swinging can actually help calm hyper or anxious children. Just like spending an hour in a hammock can calm an anxious adult, the back-and-forth motion of swinging can calm a child who has had a rough day or been overstimulated at school or during another activity.
- The possibilities are endless! Our swings are versatile and work in a broad range of hanging scenarios. Our dimensions are meant to guide you to pick the perfect spot and know the space you need.
Hardware & Stand?
- Stand and hardware to hang the swing chair are not included.
- If you aren’t happy, neither are we. If you have questions or problems with your swing, we’re always happy to help
- Free Shipping: You will receive free shipping on all orders.
- Order Confirmation: Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation from us.
- Handling Time: Please give us 3-5 Business days to ship your order. (This will allow us to make your swing chair and package it up)
- Shipping Time: 3-5 Business days through DHL Express (We will provide you with a tracking number) Please be aware that delays do happen, and these are out of our control, but we promise to keep you posted.
- Customs Duty: The buyer is responsible for any customs duty that may be charged.
- Always hang from a secure beam or support!
- Please use responsibly, we are not responsible for any possible injuries incurred while using this product
- Use provided that child can hold the head with full neck and body support
- We’ve got you covered. We’re experts and we love to share our wisdom. Our Concierge Team is on call for those really tough relaxation challenges. Send us an email (email@example.com)
Each swing is handcrafted using fair trade practices and economically empowers artisans in Nicaragua with each hammock that is purchased. We strive to make positive changes and provide sustainable income for artisans and their families by promoting a Social Design Movement that brings together designers and artisans to create handmade products that improve human well-being, providing exceptional service and high-quality designs to social-aware and responsible consumers.