- Each swing is handwoven with 100% natural cotton, created from soft spun cotton that is crazy comfortable ideal for interiors and exteriors.
- Soft on the skin and designed not to turnover, our swings guarantee ultimate comfort.
- The beach, your backyard, or the living room; roll it up and take it with you.
- Our swings are easily transportable and simple to hang, wherever you go.
- Each swing is woven by hand, making it uniquely yours.
- No two NicaMade swings are the same.
- We use double stitch weaving which increases flexibility, durability, and breathability.
- Each swing takes 3 days to make in which attention to detail is our priority
✔100% cotton handwoven
✔Sustainable native wood bars
✔Sitting Size: ~ L 24" x W 16" x H 15" (61 cm x 40 cm x 38 cm)
✔Outer dimensions: ~ 26" x 18" x 67" (65 cm x 45 cm x 170 cm)
✔Weight: ~ 12 Lbs (~ 5.5 Kg)
✔Support weight up to 175 lbs (80 kg).
- The possibilities are endless! Our swings are versatile and work in a broad range of hanging scenarios. Our dimensions are meant to guide you to pick the perfect spot and know the space you need.
- If you aren’t happy, neither are we. If you have questions or problems with your swing, we’re always happy to help
- Free Shipping: You will receive free shipping on all orders.
- Order Confirmation: Once you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation from us.
- Handling Time: Please give us 3-5 Business days to ship your order. (This will allow us to make your swing and package it up)
- Shipping Time: 3-5 Business days through DHL Express (We will provide you with a tracking number) Please be aware that delays do happen, and these are out of our control, but we promise to keep you posted.
- Customs Duty: The buyer is responsible for any customs duty that may be charged.
- We’ve got you covered. We’re experts and we love to share our wisdom. Our Concierge Team is on call for those really tough relaxation challenges. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Each swing is handcrafted using fair trade practices and economically empowers artisans in Nicaragua with each swing that is purchased. We strive to make positive changes and provide sustainable income for artisans and their families by promoting a Social Design Movement that brings together designers and artisans to create handmade products that improve human well-being, providing exceptional service and high-quality designs to social-aware and responsible consumers.