COCOON WRAP HAMMOCK
- Each Cocoon hammock is handwoven with 100% natural cotton, created from soft spun cotton that is crazy comfortable ideal for interiors and exteriors.
- Soft on the skin and designed not to turnover, our hammocks guarantee ultimate comfort.
- The beach, your backyard, or the living room; roll it up and take it with you.
- Our hammocks are easily transportable and simple to hang, wherever you go.
- Each hammock is woven by hand, making it uniquely yours.
- No two NicaMade Hammocks are the same.
- We use double stitch weaving which increases flexibility, durability, and breathability.
- Each hammock takes 3 days to make in which attention to detail is our priority
✔Made for 1-2 people
✔Each hammock weight around 10 lbs (4.5 kg)
✔Weight carrying capacity up to 265 lbs (120 kg)
Optimum hanging length/stand dimension:
✔Length: 13-15 ft (396-457cm)
✔Height: At least 3ft 9 in ( 114.3 cm) Height
✔Width: At least 4 ft (122 cm)
- The possibilities are endless! Our hammocks are versatile and work in a broad range of hanging scenarios. Our dimensions are meant to guide you to pick the perfect spot and know the space you need.
Escape the day-to-day in your favorite spot
- Inside your home
- Hang your hammock in a sunny indoor corner for the ideal location to catch up on some reading (or napping).
- Between two trees
- Swing between the trees by hanging your hammock from two strong branches, creating the proper shady snoozing place.
- From an overhead beam
- For that indoor-outdoor flow, hang your hammock from a patio beam or pergola and feel the wind on your toes.
- The “Hybrid Hang”
- Only have one tree in your backyard? No problem. Hang your hammock between the tree and your house.
- Hang your hammock in a stand of your choice
I have even more questions!
- We’ve got you covered. We’re hammocking experts and we love to share our wisdom. Our Hammock Concierge Team is on call for those really tough relaxation challenges. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Each hammock is handcrafted using fair trade practices and economically empowers artisans in Nicaragua with each hammock that is purchased. We strive to make positive changes and provide sustainable income for artisans and their families by promoting a Social Design Movement that brings together designers and artisans to create handmade products that improve human well-being, providing exceptional service and high-quality designs to social-aware and responsible consumers.